Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spider attack! By Jimmy

Snore, snore. Click, click, click chimes 12am. 
"I can't get to sleep mum!" No answer because she's asleep. My eyes droop down like blinds and my eyelashes link together. 

Tick. Tick. Tick. "Stop Tom!" I repeat myself, however my idiotic brother does not hear me.
That's it! Like lightening I come out of my bed to kill him! My hands ready to choke! 

Suddenly something distracted me... I saw a massive spider ripping at my flesh! "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Mum! A spider, A spider ripping at my flesh!

In the morning I see a massive red lump on my leg. That was vicious! 

4 comments:

  1. Beulah says:yeah that pretty much is vicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice writing Jimmy.I like the descriptive language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic writing Jim. Really clever use of language. Great descriptions. Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete