Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Memories



“Look out there..” I mumbled with a mouthful of ice cream. We study a super yacht in the distance with boats like a school of fish surrounding it. People cover the foot path like buildings covering the city scape. Cars slowly drive past to glance at the boat.

As we continue our drive along the bays we pass the war tunnels. My dad tells me stories about the tunnels and his childhood in Seatoun. “Seatoun was my favourite place to live...” he remembers. I’m not really keen to go there because it might collapse on me. Dad brags about his life and I wish that I was him, what cool memories he has I think.

By Joseph

5 comments:

  1. That is such a good piece of writing Joseph.It maks me want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing joseph I like how it has an inside and outside story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beulah says: I love your story Joseph it is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy G says...What a fantastically descriptive piece Joseph, you hooked me in with the first sentence. Love you so proud X

    ReplyDelete